View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #19
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonpope2003 View Post
Well this guy just keeps writing funny posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS55
Well according to Mr. Ted Jannetty (sure you know who that is ) he says the F.I. is the way to go and to not even waste your money with the cam in the L99. TVS puts over 500 to the wheels and according to him it's an absolute beast in the L99.
So with all due respect I stand by his opinions. And as far as 100 hp to the wheels on the auto that is totally possible with the cam as long as you have the supporting mods with it like headers, CAI ,exhaust...

Quote:

Oh and putting over 500 Hp without forced induction or Turbo....

Quote:
For now I'll say not happening.. I'm yet to see one fifth Gen with over 500 horse to the wheels just with a cam/head package and no power adder like F.I., Nitrous or Turbo..
Until you provide me with your legit dyno sheet will I be a believer.. good luck but for now I still say B.S.

Oh and just to point out you said you would make more with your cam package then my car would with tvs and that my friend is 100 percent

"I said...

You really are pretty blind there are Lethal Racing and FSP Dyno slips all over this board with 500+ with just that package.

or you can google and find even more.

on more than 1 dyno might I add so it's not some badly calibrated dyno.

Phastek did a Lethal car on theirs and Matt from FSP tuned it and it was right at 500.

the last 4 lethal LS3s to come through there all made right at 500.

and I started another thread quoting you so you may want to pop in over there and defend yourself "

Funny stuff.
Why did you start a thread to make fun of a guy in another thread?
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote