View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:55 AM   #39
Dynabyte

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/NPP Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis View Post
There are several members here that have installed Eibach Prokit springs without a problem. I haven't read where any of them have been dissatisfied with their purchase. Yes they are probably the most least expensive but I think it has more to do with the fact that they mass produce them for just about every application. I've used them before and know of MANY people that have them and all have been completely satisified. Are the higher priced Pedders, Pfadt, Hotchkis better, probably but how do YOU define better? If you're going to be autoxing your car or something along those lines, the higher priced ones are probably better for you. If you want the nice 1in drop and improved handling for spirited driving, the Eibachs are more than capable. The same goes for the sways.
I agree as well. I'm very happy with my Eibach springs and sways. They lower the car and it handles better for a very reasonable price. They have a video that shows their factory - they know what they are doing it seems. Esoteric? Nope but they've gotta be 70-80% of as good as it gets, I would think (I could be way off base here).