Peter-5

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6 turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashed View Post
Hi guys

am going to install on my camaro v6 ,, sts turbo

but i have some questions

what do i install ,, twin or single?

and when i order the full turbo kit - does the tunning comes with it or no?

and if there any body who has install a turbo on his car give us some videos and issues

thanks
No do not get a turbo kit from sts please!!!! Save your self ALOT of trouble from ordering there crapy kit I have one and know from experience.

I've have so many problems with mine it's not even funny. I basically changed everything besides the piping and hoses. I'm surprised my actual turbo hasn't given up yet like many other members.

If your look the get serious power like adding meth, increase boost, etc. well get ready to deal with even More problems like smoke issues from to much oil pressure. I've had to rebuild a whole new oil pressure system, put a resevour tank, and a new oil pump for me to increase boost only 2psi w/meth. There kit is so cheaply made.

The tuning by trifecta is also horrible. Vince only act knowledges you if you wanna purchase something from him but if he needs to fix a problem with the tune like removing an engine code or something small, it's a hassle to get a hold of him. He's not even a good tuner he's more of a software type guy.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT KIT. Also I don't think sts makes twin turbo for the v6.
Peter-5 is offline   Reply With Quote