View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #53
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARYSSS View Post
Just wondering how many of you who say you bought it to drive and have a lot of miles only have 1 car. Everybodys circumstances are different. If you think low mileage doesn't add valve , your wrong. Someone hit my wifes 2003 Avalanche and totaled it. It had 41000 miles on it, insurance co. added $4975 for low mileage. I'm planning on keeping mine, so I'm not saving it for someone else, I'm saving it for me.
Besides my SS I have a 2011 Harley Davidson Dyna Fat Bob and a 2011 Buick Lacrosse because I have the sickness Gary. If I don't ride or run my SS I start vomiting at random and speaking ancient languages I've never studied, children will go missing, the sea's will boil, and the moon will turn to blood.

Buick is for work at the VA. Veterans won't shut the hell up if you pull in with a muscle car or a Harley, they'll keep you in the parking lot all day, or find you in your office and I'll have to smack them around to make them leave.

The SS is for Kamikaze and Reconnaissance missions.

My Dyna is my main.

In about 1 more year I'll have a Ducati Panigale, well hopefully, and will have officially gone into plaid.

I have no choice in the matter and as a rogue male this is how it is supposed to be. That's what the playbook says anyway.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote