View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
BigBlock69RS
Ed

Drives: 2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS/1LE
I have a "13 2SS/1LE/RS/nav/npp

Here is my perspective:

I wanted the 2ss for the gauges primarily, however the HUD is a must have once you have used it. I never have to look away, I can tell speed, rpm turn signals next song on the radio/iPod. Also if you have the nav the directions pop up their too.

I had to get a nav because I could not find a ashen grey 1le w/o it, I too was against it because my phone had it. Now that I have it, I'd buy it again w/o a doubt, the integration with the car is really good. You can pull up the nearest gas station with the lowest prices and get directions all with a couple button presses. I like it much better than my phone.

RS is really nice just for the halo looks and better lights at night. Body color rain drop moldings and shark fin ant are nice too.

NPP is a must have pulling the fuse was the first mod I did to my car, makes it sound like a v8 should.

2ss interior is a lot nicer than the 1ss, leather seats and interior lighting, door panels and dash are much better looking IMHO.

The gauges and back camera and premium ba stereo are nice as well. Make sure to get the ba that way even if you upgrade the amp later on you have the wiring for a nice stereo system (fark harness)

Recaros I can't say, but I agree with above poster sit in and see if they are comfortable for you. I'd have probably gotten them if they were an option since I do autocross and want to road race.