View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
Wow. That does seem to be quite a bit lighter than I thought it would be as well. I thought that a regular 2SS weighs in higher than that already. Then you added a blower to the front end and I figured it would take it over 3900 for sure.
I guess you did take the exhaust manifolds off and replace them with headers so I'm sure you shaved some nice weight there. Makes me curious to take mine somewhere to weigh it once I get it and it's all stock. I wonder if it would weigh in at less than 3800 then?
RIGHT! I thought for sure over 3900. With me in the car that puts it @ about 4005lbs with 1/3 tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
I thought the 1LE started out at 3875 per GM specifications even though all the mags are saying 3860. None of your mods that I can tell should have saved you weight, minus the debadging. I wonder how you pulled this one off.
Exactly....I saw 3860-3870 everywhere.....sadly I did not weight it before the build as I took the above #'s at face value. Either way especially that I have dang near every option...was expecting 3925+ easy