CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
so you don't deny killing the 94?

and to think... we've never actually met
she's not dead. fired her up and drove her today... in reverse.... for about 37 feet. before I pushed her into a garage.... stay tuned... new thread to follow shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Hmmmmmmm, you haven't been real specific about your defiinition of "drive"

If you mean the 1/4 or auto cross.......................I won't be able to do that in the car I'll have...................especially with Chevrolet AND the Camaro Chief Engineer as witnesses. So letting yoooou do it when I can't just wouldn't be fair now would it?

I'll either have Thor or if all goes well, a CGM 2SS L99. So like for the cruise or something on Friday having a driver would let me take more pictures of everyone eleses Camaros.
drive, race, cruise down the street and back, cruise down the street and back in whatever outfit the C5 ladies pick for me, you choose.

there have been some things I've been wanting to try with the L99 that I havent gotten to do yet.

and you could ride shotgun with me. just because you cant drive it hard in their presence doesnt mean I cant. I've been known to find the weak points in cars. I'd love to give the engineers a few things to think about.

and for the cruise, that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. tho, that means someone will have to take pictures with my camera for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
OOOOOOOOO GOOD POINT! I'm all ready committed to this excursion

19 days
o rly...

btw, first post updated
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote