View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:23 AM   #28
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
I ordered from Tommy aswell, talked to him last week to drop the hurst shifter, told him that it was not availabe, he said that he did't know about the shifter, said he would find out and call me back, called back and said that his manager deleted the shifter from my order, cause the the chevy service center told them it wasent avalibale. he asured me that I was still getting my car, and that it was still an early order, By the way I ordered on 10/20/08, and my workbench order has priority 4, order type SRE retail sold, Tommy also said if I got my welcome kit, (witch I did), that means that I in there system, but he had on date of delivery.
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote