View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
First, your drying towel should not ever get dirty. If it does your car was not washed. The best way to dry IMO is to just lay the towel on a spot and let it soak it up then lift it up and wring it out, move to next spot. No real worries though you can use one of zaino'a swirl and scratch removers and recover from this whole ordeal. Did you let the dealer do a wash on the car? They might have damaged it upon the PDI. I hope this situation works out for you cause I totally understand the feelings you must be having finding the first flaws on your car. I have been washing mine daily cause of bugs and have gotten to know mine pretty well. I opted for NXT and use ultimate detailer for maintanence. Very happy with the depth it added to the IBM color. Also made the slight orange peel dissappear and looks like an entirely different paint job.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote