View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Dude great story. I give you a lot of props for paying for the car with all of your money. I get a lot of things from some people because i got my car for free. Im 16 and my baby will be one on aug 17 2010. Shes number 36,498 and is a RY 2LT/RS. sounds like you have had alot of fun with your car just like i have. We will be making a group in my town and i will be so happy to be around people that have one thing in common. A burning passion for the camaro. Now how you lead the cars i know just that feeling. For the camaro5 feast the Canada group didnt know how to get to the track. Since i had talked to them the night before they asked if they could follow me to the track i said of course. I had my backed up into a line and little did i know i had around 5 camaros behind me. I thought that was a lot. Now i had the directions the hotel gave me and the ones my gps was giving me. The GPS tells me get on I-75 so i give it a little gas on the on ramp and they accelerate behind me. So once im on I-75 i look in my mirrors and the line got bigger. I had at least 15 camaros behind me. I was so happy. We get to the track with no problems and that was a relief cause i didnt want all of us getting lost. Well all i got to say is thanks for the great people in canada for building us this great machine that is more than just a car to me.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote