View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #59
bi11ymc
"Silver Street"

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markel View Post
Ditto! And again, congratulations on your awesome build. I'm sure it was worth the wait!

Please keep us updated once you've put some miles on it. I'm sure everyone would like to hear your feedback on the affect of all those mods!
Right now, I am just trying to get used to how loud it is with the ARH long tube headers with cats and Borla Touring exhaust. I wanted quiet/stealth, but I guess when you have 648hp (525rwhp), you aren't going to be stealthy

I went to fuel it up and when I started the car (foot not even on the gas pedal), everyone in the parking lot quickly turned to see what the heck that noise was

CAI Inc., ARH LT Headers with Cats, Borla Touring Cat-Back; Pfadt Coil Overs, Sway Bars, End Links, and Trailing Arms; Comp Cams Blower Cam, Dual Springs, Push-Rods, and Lifters; GM LS2 Lifter Trays, 6.2 MLS Head Gaskets, Crank Bolt, and LS2 Front Cover; 3-Bolt Conversion Timing Gear, Katech C5R Timing Chain, ARP LS2/LS3 Head Bolt Kit, Melling Hi Volume Oil Pump, TVS 2300 Supercharger (Black); Build by Vengeance Racing; Custom Tune by Vengeance Racing
bi11ymc is offline   Reply With Quote