View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
F/S Magnaflow 3" Catback Comp Series

It has been on my car for about 500 miles now. I am going to be switching to a different System since I want to be able to show the parts we will be selling in a new venture I am doing with a local shop.

It is still installed on my car, but can be removed easily. It is the Magnaflow part number 16483 for the Camaro SS V8 both LS3 and L99. This is the system with the front X pipe and two rear muffler. If fits perfectly with the factory front exhaust section. Even though it is a 3" system, it has the proper inlet size to fit the factory front.

5 x 8 x 14in. Dual Mufflers, 3in. System, Competition Series Part #16483, Dual 4in. Polished Tips, DUAL SPLIT REAR EXIT. This is for a NON Ground Effects car.

Magnaflow list price is $1734.28. Other Sale prices are over $1300.00. Selling for $695.00. Eastern PA Pick up only. I do not have a box or packing materials to ship this. If you need it installed on your car, we can make arrangements for the shop I am working with to do the install for a great price.

All info can be seen here...... http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...one=all&id=116

Car has never been driven in rain with this system installed. This is the best installed pic I have........

Last edited by autoguy; 04-15-2011 at 11:34 PM.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote