View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:30 AM   #42
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
Why does it bug you so bad what other people think? If that's what you long for then other people's opinions wouldn't ever enter your mind. I'm a big fan of yellow cars and many people don't like yellow. That doesn't make me go into a rage and get upset. I just say to each it own.
Its not others opinions that bugs me so, nor do I concider this a rant by any means, its more the general "intent" (again, in my opinion) of this forum... I have been on here for quite awhile, anxiously awaiting my car, I look to the forum for advice, insight and ideas, likewise, it gives me a lifeline to thrive off while I wait on my car. But as each snippit of news comes out, it gets disheartening (and tedious) to read the redundant " I don't like it, its too heavy" comments. While everyone IS entitled to there opinions (I served long enough myself to help garuntee that) its still a nuisance to repeatedly read ignorant comments splashed across ever and any convert post (by the same ppl) bashing our dream vehicles. I don't believe the coupe ppl "get it" cuz while they were patiently waiting, there was no one else on here to discredit their cars, so instead, they all had a forum to discuss happily in anticipation of their upcoming rides. Us vert owners are being denied that anticipated good-will as everytime I anxiously open a new article, instead of friendly banter of excitement, I see "I don't like it, etc...

At the end of the day, this is a Camaro forum- we're all (hopefully) here because we love our Camaros, coupe, vert, new, old whatever the case may be. Instead of downing someone elses likes, keep it positive so we can all enjoy the Camaro experience! Got enough enemies in the rice-burner category as it is without shooting our own!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote