View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #14
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcannan354 View Post
At a car show a couple of weeks ago I parked my Old School Muscle car right next to a brand new mustang GT. He was advertising that his car was going to be one of the few to get the super snake kit. It looked pretty cool, but it was an additional 30K.
an additional 30k? how in the Freak is that justified?

hell for the price these morons are willing to spend on a ford, i could have bought a camaro from every generation and supe them up to that kinda hp.

or, i could just buy a vette and throw a smaller pulley on the s/c, whoop the crap out of them, and still have money left over.

Quote:
In 1967, Shelby American built one 427-powered GT500 “Super Snake” for Mel Burns Ford. Carroll Shelby drove it at the Goodyear test track for tire promotion film production. That car reached lap speeds of over 150 mph and a top speed of 170 mph. The new Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake will be equally potent.

soooo...they are saying they'll finally get a mustang to 170? thats fine... stock vettes can do what? 200?

Quote:
“Mustang enthusiasts are demanding more from both Ford Racing and Shelby Autos” said Jamie Allison, Manager of Ford Racing Performance Group. “The GT500 Super Snake package, with its higher horsepower levels and balanced track-inspired tuning, satisfies those demands and then some … in a uniquely Ford – Shelby way.”

uniquely ford-shelby way.... meaning they are going to bend you over the counter and rail you till you cant walk with the extra 30k you have to spend on it.

All I have to say is this...
New packaging, same product...losers.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote