View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:20 AM   #14
monte1214

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Convertible
I called them, and they're gonna fix me up! Thanks Cap'n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Pete View Post
Hey Monte,

I had Trimline in Oshawa do the stripes on my '02 Z28 back in early 2003. They did a GREAT job designing and installing them (they were purely custom ... as per my VERY specific request ... and they spent quite a bit of time getting them done RIGHT).

I ended up having the whole car re-painted in 2010, but had the stripes PAINTED on this time. However, to do the stencil, I went BACK to Trimline, and they went to the paint shop, RE-APPLIED a "temporary" set of stripes (a less "sticky" vinyl) and all done based on the original file they saved in 2003. Did a PERFECT job again .

I also had them do a "clear bra" on the 2010 Corvette I had ... great work again. I would ABSOLUTELY go to them, especially since you're in the area .

They're at the corner of Wilson Rd. and Wentworth. I don't know if they're still called "Trimline" anymore, or if they're "Get WRAPPED" or something like that??? But same guys running it (at least, it was the same guy in 2010 as it had been in 2003!).

EDIT: you can see the car in my avatar, but if you'd like better pictures, shoot me your e-mail and I'll gladly send you some samples.
monte1214 is offline   Reply With Quote