View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #36
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLHAILFRANKOS View Post
Hello C5, I have a little problem... This past Friday I had my BA door speakers replaced with JL TR650-CSi components at a local stereo shop due to the drivers side factory BA being blown and I am EXTREMELY underwhelmed by them. I've rode around with them installed for a few days now and they just don't pack the punch the BA's did for the type of music I listen to, nor do they mesh well with the factory rears at all. Honestly without making excuses, I didn't do my homework with this and may have dropped the ball. What impacted my decision in the first place to go with the JL's was really the build quality of the BA's, being that this is the second time a speaker that had to be replaced in less than a year (first replaced under warranty). Now... This shop claims the factories had to be cut out in order for the new speakers to be put in, so I'm not sure that I could go back to the BA's even if I wanted too :(

Where do I go from here?
ALLHAILFRANKOS,

Sorry to hear about your sound concerns. Please keep us updated on a fix!

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care