View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #141
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
Why are cops so sensitive? If you;re scared get a new job. I can carry my gun anywhere I choose, except some PRIVATE business and government buildings. Sorry that bothers you. See I protect myself and my family. I dont call guys and girls in funny suits to help. They are minutes away when seconds count. So again I dont see how me carry a weapon infringes on anyone. At all. My gun just sits in a safe waiting for ME to use it. Guns dont have legs and brains. Sorry.
obviously spoken by someone who doesn't have a clue.......dude being that way keeps you alive......like I said....get a life....I'm glad you are so secure in your world that you have to have a gun by your side every second......let me tell you a little secret....chances are if someone wanted to get after you....I'm betting you won't have time to get to your gun to help you.....at least that's what I have been able to see in my police experience...even when drug dealers have guns next to them and get robbed by other dealers in a home invasion....they don't have time to help themselves......

good luck.....and watch out the boogie man might be coming to your house tonight....be ready to shoot.