View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #654
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
if they would have prepped the wheels appropriately rather than just trying to powdercoat over chrome it would have been ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidive101 View Post
I have Savini S29 wheels and am having the same issue with them. Mine started leaking air around the bolts that hold the 3-pieces together. I sent them two of the wheels and they are claiming that due to road hazard! They want to charge me 900.00 to fix the out of round issue. GTFO I had already sent the two front ones back for this issue before. I would say if you want to buy Savini wheels, plan on trailering your car to wherever you want to show it and don't drive it on the public streets. I wish I would have seen this tread before I bought mine. So what are some suggestions for Good Wheel makers?
It's a dog and pony show. They get them back and don't fix them. Assuming that you will just deal with it after the hassle. I guess most of their customers just do. Sorry to hear it.

Rob (SSE 4 2SS) has a good one but I'd go with Nineball (Tony) here on C5. He will knock that stance out of the park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I have true forged wheels... Love em... No issues... Check with Mike@TF here on
Camaro5

Great service, great wheels...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/member.php?u=68113
Your wheels are freaking bad ass.