View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #89
SpeedDemon

Drives: 2002 ZTS Silver Focus
Love it, the more cosmetics the better. Cant see how that would not be an upgrade and something different. Props for modifications and giving it a new look. If they didnt do that, they would not have come up with the Camaro to begin with.

LOL!...........heh,..........................I find it kindov ironic the comments on here about the 'if i were a kid i would like it'..............................because er um,.......all you old farts on this site who grew up with the Camaro.........if memory serves me correct,....you were probably fairly young when the Camaro first came out in the late 60's..................................and er.......................look,............you still like the Camaro after all these years..........so............................... .........has your taste really changed at all since you were 7 or so??...............I thought not............

If anything is quote 'over done' or 'over killed' or 'to much fluff'.........lets get real here, it would be anything at all with style to begin with, so why drive the Camaro at all?!, because compared to a geo metro or any other 'basic non fluff' type car the Camaro stands out like a sore thumb even in its non mod form..................heh.......

thats like saying 'i would only like a Camaro if i was 7' or something strange like that. age has nothing to do with what you like or dont like, you either like it or not.....
SpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote