View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
If I could feasibly afford it, I would take it, I dont see how the added 150lbs or so throws off the weight ballance anymore than say a 300lb vs a 200lb guy sitting in the drivers seat does. I do agree that the LS7 was designed as a N/A motor just like the LS3, but I have seen quite a few FI Z06 cars and a hell of a lot of supercharged camaros. I am comfortable with it since they are throwing a 3yr/36,000 mile warranty on it.

If you are driving this car on the track the way it was meant to be, the motor will likely need a freshen up before 50,000 miles and definately before 100,000. But I bet with most of them being stashed away as collector cars, many will never see that 36,000 mile mark anyway.

This will appeal to those who like to play at both types of tracks and also want a package car that maintains a little higher collectors value than a car that just had performance parts added down the road.

I can't wait to see what Lingenfelter comes up with for the Z/28

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote