Thread: LFX Exhausts?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
SNV

Drives: 2014 RRM 2ls
LFX Exhausts?

As some of you might know I traded in my 2010 IBM 1LT on a 2013 Blue Ray 1LS. There were a few reasons for me doing this. Biggest one was I didn't feel safe with the timing chain after it stretched at 34k miles. Some were personal reason. On the bright side I saved myself around $170 a month .
Now to the exhaust lol. I plan on trying to make it out to the ECS open house on the 22nd. I was hoping to hear some exhausts that were done on some LFX motors. Was wondering if anybody that has done their exhaust were going or if any local meets were going on. I had DT shorties and flow master AT on my 2010. I was more then happy with the sound. I know I can't do headers on this car so I want to make sure I pick the right system again. I think I only want to go axle back again. Not looking to spend 2k on it. I know I'm not going to get much gain out of it. Just need to get them ugly looking mufflers off and a better sound lol. I'll also be looking into swapping out the wheels. Unlike many I like the rubber look on the tires. So I'll be looking to stick with 18's.
On another note I'll be posting up an Ice-olator for sale. Looking to get $100 for it. Would rather do pickup or meet up with somebody. Any interest PM me.
SNV is offline   Reply With Quote