View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #25
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogey View Post
You posted a picture of a blue roadster with a classic tonneau, then you posted another one with some kind of mickey mouse cover. Keep you eyes open when you see ragtop cars and sooner or later you'll see a car with a full tonneau. I just ran up to the store and in the parking lot was a new,paper plates, Ferrari with a tonneau just like the one on the blue roadster, but it was weather treated tan leather and fit like a freakin glove. Not goofy, just very cool.
I think i now know what you are talking about. Like on this car http://californiaclassix.com/archive...Elan_c128.html
I google imaged "Ferrari full tonneau cover" and still couldn't find a picture of one on a Ferrari. I have loved convertibles since I had my first one in high school 13 years ago and always every time I see a nice looking one but I can honestly say I have never seen one of these covers. From what I just read it seems like a great idea for cars that have a removable one piece hard top you can't take with you or an old car that is a huge pain to put the top up. With the 20 seconds it takes to put the top up I guess i just don't see the draw on these cars.
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote