Thread: 2011 vert issue
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #42
'11 cyber grey vert
"SHARK" Born Apr.26,2011

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeVert View Post
Me too, Jason. My friend Bob is a big Mopar fan (we go to Carlisle in July), and the only reason I didn't consider one is because they didn't have a ragtop. Don't get me wrong, I wanted a Camaro and SS sure, but would have equally considered a Challenger. Goes back to the days of my '71 Barracuda slant 6 vert (yeah I know, weird - but it was all I could afford then).

Same here, Jason. OrangeVert is stored winters. Will have maybe 10k after 3 years. I *want* to keep it. but will not support an out of warranty top at $100 +/- per hour for repairs. I ain't no Lotto winner.
I am in the same boat.only have about 7000 miles on it.stored winters and only have 1 year left of warranty on roof.I have experienced all the roof issues.I have yet to have 1 trouble free summer of driving.GM Canada has so far refused to issue an extended warranty to cover the top.Guess what...if GM doesn't issue an extended warranty and my top continues to be problematic..guess what happens in 2014....car gets traded and absolutely no other GM product for me ever.
GM ARE YOU LISTENING???? do the right thing and issue extended warranties for the tops!!!
'11 cyber grey vert is offline   Reply With Quote