View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #2431
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
^ looks good . You should powdercoat the wheels you will not regret it.
I have thought about it and am on the fence. They sure do look good powder coated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post
SSGirl
I may steal your stipes over the front wheels idea. Hope you don't mind.
Go for it! I stole the idea from a friend of mine in Utah! I think I am done with graphics for now.. I want to do some other stuff to give it a bit more horsepower. Maybe long tube headers and a cam.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepeel View Post
Hey SSGirl, do you miss the orange stripes at all? I ask because that seems to be the thing I get the most compliments on, plus I like how it accents the interior. Just curious.
I do sometimes miss the orange stripes. The thing that killed me was that people were always telling me they loved my "red" stripes! I miss that car most because it was a stick and the new one is an automatic. With traffic in Vegas it was a pain so the auto works much better here. I am loving this new one though and making it my own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by summitss/rsls3 View Post
Heres my contribution to the thread

Very nice!!!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote