View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #485
Joe@NightOwlLEDs

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffm View Post
I have the kill switch and use it but i figured there wouldnt be much draw on this since its just the 2 leds and the wifi connected. since then i only use the lights when im at a show. My other issue just popped up Sunday my remote no longer works i have trying to get it to rediscover it but it says it cant see it.

One other thing when i left it on I would hit the stop all and it would kill the lights but an hour or 2 later the lights would pop back on. just kinda weird for me.
I agree that it might be an issue with the battery. There is a small draw when the lights aren't on, and a healthy battery should have no problem. The battery probably would drain just as much sitting unhooked.

As for the remote, you may need to change the battery. Be sure to put it back in the way it came. You should never need to rediscover the remote. Once it is paired, it is paired. You can also try resetting the master (unplug it and plug it back in). You can test the battery with a volt meter. Should read > 2.9V. If you are still having issues, contact me directly.

When you say that you "come back 2 hours later and the lights would pop back on", do you mean it comes back to default, or what exactly happens? Which lights?
Joe@NightOwlLEDs is offline   Reply With Quote