View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #256
BriCo84

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT w/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
^^^^^ but yet your still writing on this thread !!!!!! Create your own!!!!!!!!!! Get your south Miami people and leave this thread be. Your ruining it . We really don't care anymore do what you do goodluck and please don't write on here anymore. Your right forums are public so start your own thread !! As for everyone else !!!!!

JANUARY 16 @ TORQ
Are you serious? Do you actually read the thread or just post without reading? There are people on here complaining about driving to miramar. Its not just me. This isn't YOUR thread. Read the title. Miami Camaro check in list. Not miramar meetup group. I'm sorry you feel i'm "ruining the thread" but I don't really care what you think. There are other people reading/watching this thread that are trying to decide how they want to proceed and I am going to make sure they know there options. If you want your" own thread" then start one (I would make sure you title it Torq meetup or miramar meetup). This thread is for people in miami who have camaros, and that's who i'm appealing to.

-Sent via my R2D2 using Tapatalk