View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #67
Shifty 6

Drives: 2010 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme View Post
I originally posted in another thread (your highly enlightened mods moved it) and there wasn't any interest and seemed like there were pics all over the internet anyway, didn't think it would be such a big deal. You'll see the commercial and there will be a whole bunch of "I guess you were right" posts, so until then shut it. I'm a truck guy anyway, (08 2500HD Duramax and a beat up long travel race yota) didn't seem like a big deal to me, plus who the hell packs up and leaves by 8:30 A.M.? That's the web for you, unless it was a high definition blue ray special directors cut behind the scenes under the skirt shot nobody is happy.
I hate to break it to you, but there isn't going to be one single "i guess you were right afterall" post. Some people feel threatened that they don't know EVERYTHING. See for me it is hard to understand why someone would post something like "I saw the new camaro Z28, and the commercial is going to be out latter this week" when it never happened. I just don't understand what is in it for the poster. If they didn't report it first, they "call you out" (on the internet no less), and really set you straight. If it does actually turn out to be true, those people that "call foul, fail, BS, no-pic-or-it-didn't-happen" are never anywhere to be seen. They get all the "glory" of being right, up until the moment they are wrong. but don't worry they move on to someone else rather quickly.
Shifty 6 is offline   Reply With Quote