View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #84
TrekGTO

Drives: 05 GTO / JETTA TDI
2 years finally a G8!

Add G8 to Super Chiller many covered models! Special thanks to GXP owner Bob from Whiteside Customs in TX. Bob drove from TX just to establish the G8 kit and helped big time by doing the Vertical Mill work to make the custom billet adapter used on high side.

The day Bob arrived I admitted my Mother (89) to Hospital so this cut into my shop time but Bob steeped up and used my design to make the 2 prototypes needed to get CNC production going. Mom is back home and getting home therapy.

G8 came out great, one of the easiest cleanest kits to date. Like the Camaro no cutting or splicing to any AC lines. Both Freon connections are completely bolt up. Nothing but plastic drilled for water hoses and 3 screws into frame to mount the Chiller. G8 lends itself to our Super Chiller very well no interference with any thing existing and very simple adaption to Magnuson Super Charger. The 30% larger Chiller is now available for G8 as well.

Friday a 800HP ZR1 with 6K miles on it arrives from Maryland for first dual Super Chiller on a ZR1. Then another CTS V from TX with 1100HP on juice for the first Dual Super Chiller on a CTS V. This car has done 1300HP on rollers and just fell to second place world record and wants it back. We are getting calls from all over the world now on a regular basis. The G8 kit is getting a lot of inquires from AU and England. The same G8 kit fits RHD/LHD! I believe from Emails the first shipped G8 kit will be to AU!

So Camaros don't feel left out the Dual Super Chiller is also available for Camaro and recommended around 700hp to 800hp depending on Blower and IATs.

So here is the First G8 candy.
First install the high side adapter and Competition solenoid.

Here is a dry mock up before insulation.

Freon return is a bolt in CNC part at an existing connection.

Finished instal.

Then water connections and Diverter Valve