View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #1798
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Yesterday, I washed Brandi with dawn dishwashing liquid and got all the wax and what not off of her and then clay bar'd the entire car...

Today, I got started on the orange haze and swirl remover... and got most of the car done with that... I still have a few surface scratches to concentrate on as well as the small areas and around the grill opening and on the blade spoiler...

It's going pretty well, but it got too dark to go any further and Debbie invited me out to dinner with her and a couple of friends...

Again, a big shout out to Jason, our local Adams rep for the stuff I'm using and for the instructions and help along the way... I'm getting Brandi ready for our local show Saturday in San Antonio... She is only going to be on display, and not competing for class awards...

I'm judging the car show in one or two of the classes...

On a side note, I got a text from Corey and he has ordered my boost controller, an AMS 1000 and a shift light... So, Monday, when she goes in the hospital, in addition to the diff and trans work... we'll be installing the boost controller, the shift light, and fixing the wastegate issue... Well, precision will fix that part but...

Should'nt be long before I'll be able to launch the best looking and fastest 5th Gen Camaro in the area down the track...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote