View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 06:08 AM   #3
Emvici

Drives: 2014 ZL1 White Convertible
I bought a new 14 zl1 convert last month. I tell you the truth, honestly I think the car is amazing on power, and rather skimpy on quality. I believe the engineers put so much time and money onto developing the car, that they tried to make the money up on things like putting a plastic/rubber emergency brake handle in the car! Wrong move Gm, especially when they advertise the interior as all leather!. The seats are rather deceptively cheap too, they use some sort of inserts into the seats, and they call it leather, I do not believe the seats will last like they should, another poor choice Gm!. Do that on the SS, not on the 60K version!. I will also tell you after owning a 2013 Gt Premium Mustang, Loaded that cost me 40k out the door, I truely Miss it. The Zl1 has some fun cool features like Launch control, but how often are we using that?. Secondly the Camaro's navigation system is clumsy and awekward compared to the microsoft sync system in the mustang. So for an extra 25k you get the zl1 with an average 14 mpg? Bottom like more hype then delivery for the money. I looked at the c7, Gm really did put the quality into the interior on that one, so if you can live with the - rear seat, I would recommend that choice. Hope I helped.
Emvici is offline   Reply With Quote