Old 05-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #26
carguy
Carguy

Drives: 57Chevy,67,80,2@10's camaro's,04SSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
Ted,

I will call you

There ya go.. there is a guy who would know....!

I do think not all factory pumps are equal though because I couldn't put a 3.6 after headers and exhaust. I was loosing fuel pressure and wouldn't pump any more.

5800 I was done.

headers will flow more air than you raise the boost there will be increased fuel demands if you can keep it in the 11.8 range like Ted says than go for it. it is plenty safe.

He definately knows more than I. All I do know is where I was running out of fuel...I didn't try any type of voltage booster because I was told that some were having trouble with voltage modulations and pressure modulations but they may not have been wiring them properly.

Like I said ...You got the guy who knows on the other end....That is the beauty of the net and this forum...

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote