View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:27 PM   #13
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
get a set of used SS rims and put 275/40/20 Pirelli Scoprion Ice & Snows on all four corners. That's what I do for the winter and the car handles better than my old Wrangler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKSS1LE View Post
Do what I did, I ordered a beautiful set of 245/45/20 Pirelli Scoprion Ice & Snows for all 4 corners. The skinnier the tire the better it will handle in the snow and it will only add roughly 3% spedo difference (pratically nothing). I went throught Bestwheeldeals.com and ask for Jon. Super fast shipping and this guy was amazing. I got the tsw nurburgring wheel , gunmetal finish and I cant even describe how cool these look. He also gave me painted to match center caps and powder coated lug nuts for 2850 with free ship!
I would have to agree with Steiger and BLKSS1LE with the seperate tire and wheel combination as I will be doing the same once I get my car. This will save on the wear compared to getting all seasons and you should get more life out of the tires. It will also be pretty easy to swap out the tires instead of having to bring them to a shop and swapping out the tires only.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote