View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #79
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
I am the one who set up the dinner last year. We had close to 50 people at that dinner, maybe 45 I think. I was originally having it at the Yard House, but once the number got that big, they declined to host us. SO I was foced to change it last minute to that horrible Brazilian place. (Sorry to those who went, I tried).

I am alot more well versed in Las Vegas cuisine since I have spent much time there this year buying a house out there and all. I am ALMOST a local, probably by next summer. Anyway, Claim Jumper is one of my favorite finds out there.........excellent food, great atmosphere. I just think we will be VERY CLOSE to 100 + people.

Talked to Tribone, I am happy to hear some of the real Vegas locals are taking such an active roll. Thanks guys, I look forward to what we put together. I will make a nice 2010 Camaro Banner for the meet and bring it with me when I come out. This is going to be great.

Once we get closer I suggest that the person heading this up start a "2010 SEMA DINNER ATTENDANCE LIST" Thread. Let me know if I can help in any way!

Last edited by Xmicro_SS; 08-13-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Xmicro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote