View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #12
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
It is all good, I figured as much..

I have no problem with the U. One guy on my shift is a huge Miami fan....the rest of the department has jumped on the UF bandwagon. All the sudden EVERYONE loves college football. So anything that is not orange and blue, I am fine with right now. Essentially, him and I get along very well with the ACC talks. I don't know if Mick or Jimbo will do better...Bobby had run his course and we were not going to win 10 games again with him, but the way it was handled was wrong...However, Mick was terribly, TERRIBLY stubborn. Man to man does not work when you don't have the athletes and Jenije does NOT need to be on the field. Times have changed and defensive schemes need to change.

I don't know if I can come to the game this year, I went to the game last year and it is going to take me awhile to recover from that one hahah. I will say I am very excited that UM and FSU both FINALLY have great QBs.
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote