Thread: Trip plans...
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Trip plans...

For those of you that have responded before, and anyone else interested in meeting up....this is the finalized plan for my trip to Wyoming, Colorado, and on down into New Mexico. We are trying to keep the distance legs short so we have time do sight see and visit... Thanks anyone that replys and looking forward to meeting any and all interested...

16-17 May, Drive to Gillette Wyoming from Kyle Texas.
18-20 May, Class in Gillette...
Willing to meet with any Camaro owners the evening of the 17th, 18th or 19th anywhere from Gillette to Buffalo or surrounding areas...

20th, Finish class, pick up the wife at the airport and drive to Cody. Hoping to meet up with Wyoming T/A for dinner at the Irma hotel. all others in the area are invited. Wife and I are spending the night in Cody.

21st, Friday, drive to Rock Springs Wyoming, maybe going through part of Yellowstone if the roads are open. Staying the night in RockSprings, would love to meet up with some Camaro Owners for dinner, drive, meet and greet or whatever.

22nd, Drive to Montrose Colorado, meet up with owners there if I get any response, if not, we may drive on to Albaquerque, New Mexico. Haven't heard anything from any Montrose owners, but hoping to do so...

23rd, drive to Albaquerque, meet up with owner/s there by mid afternoon....dinner, drive, meet and greet or whatever...

24th, drive to Carlsbad, spend the night, then visit the Caverns then head back into texas....

Any owners interested in meeting up, pm me and I'll provide my cell phone number or pm me your number and user name and I'll call you.... whatever is better for you.... Looking forward to it...

On the drive up, I'll probably spend the night in Denver or somewhere south of there... maybe Raton.... Sunday night...

Thanks All,

Robert

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote