View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #3169
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullF-16 View Post
We can't do this as individuals. That will just make us Martyrs and the media will not cover it. Or they will make us out to be bat shit loons like Lanza and all the other freaks!

We have to start organizing ourselves now. No, not for war yet, but by letting them know we will not let our rights be trampled by the big city douchebags that seem to be dictating the direction this country is going.

Write and call daily. Keep it simple and to the point. The interns are the ones who either file it under Americans or traders! One sentence is all it takes to let them know. The politicians only care about what will get them re-elected! Wow, how damn sad. For all you youngsters out there....40 or less.....this is your damn future. Do something now. I am at the point where i really have nothing to lose except my freedom and liberty, and that will not happen. I swear to God!!!!!! MOLON LABE! know it, live it, love it! It starts here and now We the People!
Bull like you I'm retired military COL(R), GA ARNG, and we are definitely on the same page. IF this happens I don't think it will be sporadic enough to ignore or label as nut cases, I really see this as a trip wire, to other things, and yes there will be some crazies who will take it too far, that will be the problem in an otherwise popular movement. It would be interesting to see how the "administration" would react to an "Armed Occupy" situation of some major city, could be interesting.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote