View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #678
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog68 View Post
Yeah. I can understand that. Not a whole lot going on in Cut N Shoot from what I have been able to tell. Other than at that one house on the north side of 105 that has all the air boats and lifted trucks. I was gonna stop in there one day, but you never know about people. I mean I'm a good shot, but you only have so many bullets. Ha!

I obviously don't know you very well other than what I have learned through reading the forum, but I wouldn't say that you are "weird"(and yes I actually did air quotes prior to typing), but maybe "special" would be a better term?? I doubt that you are that intimidating, they just make that excuse cause you are fun and they aren't. LOL! Don't feel bad, I intimidate lots of people, or so I am told. Guess my Screenname fits better than I think??
I cant think of where youre talking about, ill have to go cruise 105, I live like 4miles off 105. Either they would be really nice or yes you would need your gun haha. Jk.

Special isnt any better. Ever heard the song special fred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
i'm amending my vote to 'specially weird'. thanks, bulldog, for helping me clarify

and i wouldn't say 'intimidating' either, but she'll definitely throw ya for a loop!
Z- youre such a butt. Lol.

A loop? I like figure 8s better, more complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog68 View Post
Hahaha! "Specially weird" I like it. I think that definitely fits the bill.

If it were not for those bright blues eyes of hers I think she could be intimidating. But with those baby blues showing you start to get intimidated and them you come across them and go "awwwww" and all intimidation is lost. LOL!
Well its not boys who are intimadated. Me and boys get along fine.

And they are more like denim blue then baby blue.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote