View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Good news for Nor Cal people if you haven't ordered yet!!! Group discount

Well I was talking to the internet sales manager with Putnam today, and even met his boss. Both are extremely nice people and seemed to have a decent knowledge of the car, although they did admit to checking these forums for info from time to time, and they have assured me that we can set up some sort of a group/member discount. I'm going to speak with them again in the next few days and see what exactly we can work out. If you haven't ordered a camaro yet and still want one, please post asap so I can start formulating the list. I had one from a while back but it dissolved and people that were on the list haven't posted in a while.

1. Mindz - 2SS/RS Convertible (might change to Z if it's made), ordering next May or so.
2. ls3ss - 2SS/RS Vert, CGM or RJT with black top and black hood stripes
3. *Milk_1027 - 1SS/RS, ordering when 2011 model is announced4. Lakailb87 - Undecided on 2LT/RS or 2SS
5. Chevymuscle311 - 2SS Auto RS Undecided on color
6. chadrcr - Undecided on 2LT/RS or 2SS
7. *countryguy05
8. *Iwantone2 - 1SS, CGM, RS package, BA sound
9. mjwaldschm - 2SS/RS Convertible IBM w/white rally stripes (or RJT w/CGM Rally Stripes)
10. ninja - 2SS/RS
11. *Tribone - Black 2SS/RS

*Possibly interested depending on discount

Update: There is no group discount. Both dealers are unable to provide any discount past msrp.

Last edited by Mindz; 05-11-2009 at 06:28 AM.
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote