View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #23
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
I really don't know a ton about suspension and to be honest it wasn't on the top of my mod list. I may be interested in one of the coil kits and a sway bar, but I could go farther depending on the deal you're offerring.

If you can send me a PM with pricing that would be great.

Thanks
Here is an example of one of our Track systems

CAMAROTRACKIIPER

Camaro Performance Track II

Savings of $226.30.

The Track II combines all the components of the Street II and adds sway bars, bushes and endlinks. With the virtual pivot point design and the advanced rear suspension you tracked Camaro does not need to be over sprung and over damped. In complete OE trim it will out perform many respected marques. With a Track II System we are going hunting for the big boys with big dollar stickers. We add more urethane bushes to create greater control. These are Pedders exclusively designed urethane bushes that use voids, shapes and volume of urethane to increase control while maintaining an OE like ride. There are no squeaks. It is not rough. It is AMG like control. It has long been the Pedders philosophy that sway bars are not used to correct deficiencies in your suspension. Sway Bars are the final tuning step for a properly sprung, damped and bushed vehicle. Pedders sways offer four positions of adjustment front and three positions of adjustment rear. They include Pedders urethane bushes. They are perfectly matched to provide an amazing level of control as they compliment your Pedderised ZETA II Camaro, PLUS the lexibility to fine tune the control rates to fit your needs.

Deposit $2,299.99 EA
Retail $2,299.99 EA

Item Code Description Qty Availability
220032 Camaro Front Lowering Coils 2
220033 Camaro Rear Lowering Coils 2
CAMAROSOLUTIONB 27mm F & R bars & 4 links 1
EP1167HD Zeta HD Differential Mounts 1
EP1200 Camaro Rear Sub Frame Insert 1
EP2112 Zeta Steering Rack/Pinion Mnt 1
EP6577 Camaro Front Radius Rod Bush 1
EP7264 Zeta Rear Lower Control Arm In 1
EP7322 Camaro Rear Upper Control Arm 1
EP7323 Zeta Rear Trailing ArmToe Link 4
PDUSACAMFULL Camaro Full Alignment Kit 1

So the retail cost is $2299.99 with free shipping if sent to Fastlanes.
10% off Pedders day offers a discount of $230. That gives you a price of $2069.99 for the Pedders parts

labor is as follows:
Complete install including custom alignment is $1782
Pedders Day Labor Discount of $178.20
revised labor price of $1603.80

Additional advantages of being a certification car:
1. I will personally supervise the entire installation
2. Can make a photo essay of the install for you if you would like it
3. A lifetime warranty on the Pedders Parts

Now we can do more than just certification vehicles. You can get a 10% discount on all Pedders parts and labor if you would like them to install it for you. Here are some examples based on what has been very popular already:
CAMARO STREET I

Camaro Street I

Savings of $55.39.

Coils, bushes and damping rates are revised for the specific vehicle by GM. Pedders has developed our Sports Ryder suspensions with the enthusiast driver in mind. An enthusiast Camaro driver expects nothing more and nothing less than an enthusiast G8 driver. Our GSR damping rates are performance tuned for the enthusiast across the ZETA range. Pedders streetable urethane uses shapes, voids and ratio of urethane to ferules to deliver exceptional handling with eceptional ride comfort. The ZETA II Camaro is generationally advanced from the F-Body Camaro. The advanced IRS and virtual pivot point technology allows the ZETA II Camaro to deliver ride comfort and performance handling when mated with Pedders bushes, dampers, coils, sways and endlinks. Pedders will have your Camaro specific ZETA II bits ready and waiting when the Camaro becomes available in early 2009. If you want a preview of your Pedders ZETA II Camaro get a test ride / drive in the Pedders USA Pedderised and ProCharged G8.

Deposit $529.99 EA
Retail $529.99 EA

Item Code Description Qty
EP1167 Zeta Differential Mounts 1
EP6577 Camaro Front Radius Rod Bush
Pedders Day Price is $477

CAMARO SPORT PKG

Camaro Sport Package

Savings of $162.77.

The Camaro Sport System includes the elements of the Camaro Street I plus Pedders adjustable sway bars with HD endlinks. The reduction in body lean and roll translates directly to more confident control in aggressive manuvueres. Having addressed the fundemental instabilities in critical bushes along with larger and firmer sways the endlinks must also be upgreaded. the front endlinks are rather long and thin in OE trim. Pedders increases the shaft strength, and thus increasing the efficiency of the sways. Stability and predictability are essential to the enthusiast driver. Pedders Camaro Sport System delivers both along with more SEGs per mile than you can imagine. We also added our custom alignment kit, to give your front suspension full alignment capabilities, and enhance your rear alignment capabilities with added reliability.

Deposit $1,359.99 EA
Retail $1,359.99 EA

Item Code Description Qty A
CAMAROSOLUTIONB 27mm F & R bars & 4 links 1
EP6578 Camaro Fnt Radius Rod bush ins 1
PEDDERS DAY PRICE IS $1224

CAMAROXASTREET

Camaro Xa Street

Savings of $587.37.

This is a value Package with a kick. The new state of the art Pedders eXtreme Xa coil overs are revolutionizing the auto community. The Mono tube 30 way adjustability will give you the ultimate in desired ride; a flexible ride. Maximum comfort when you want, to killer control when you have to show the world you are on top of your game. This package will include the critcal bushings of Street 1. Plus our alignment package will give you full alignment extended alignment capabilities front and rear.

Deposit $1,859.99 EA
Retail $1,859.99 EA

160086 Camaro Ext Xa Adjust Coilover 1
EP6577 Camaro Front Radius Rod Bush 1

PEDDERS DAY SPECIAL PRICE IS $1674

CAMAROBASICDRAG

Camaro Basic Drag Bushing Pack

Savings of $292.38.

The Zeta II CAMARO Platform Is an excellent beginning suspension package that can be greatly improved with the magic that Pedders has to offer. Wheel hop is an issue for the Camaro. There will be 4 levels of Pedders Drag Packages to meet the needs of the occassional user to the hard core user. This is Level 1, our basic package.

Deposit $859.99 EA
Retail $859.99 EA

EP1167HD Zeta HD Differential Mounts 1
EP1201HD Camaro HD Rear Sub Frame Repl 1
EP6578 Camaro Fnt Radius Rod bush ins 1

PEDDERS DAY SPECIAL PRICE OF $774

thanks
mike
dms

Last edited by Info@PeddersUSA.com; 01-13-2010 at 10:50 AM.
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote