View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM   #112
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR3 View Post
Yep, this has been a problem for Chevy for a while. The guys on the Corvette side have been saying the same thing. Need MORE brighter Blues! The C7 Vette is coming with Laguna Blue so that will kinda help on the Vette side. As for the Camaro they should keep making that Hot Wheels Blue color. That color looks really good.

In a video posted recently on YouTube, Ed Welburn was asked about the boring, darker, greyish colors that GM does so much of and he said they (at GM) feel that buyers want "safe" colors that dont really stand out that much...

Uhhhhh WRONG Mr. Welburn!... I want a color that DOES stand out. Brighter colors, not boring colors.
I gotta agree... maybe safe colors for the Impala or the Buick's... but this is a CAMARO! Bold beautiful, colors should match. Way too many Reds IMO. Ford has plenty of blues... let's get moving Chevy!

If they are revamping the Lansing Grand River plant for the 6th Gen they need to make the color capacity twice that of the Oshawa plant... I mean how much can that add to the overall renovation cost of the plant? Considering the overhauled the Oshawa plant and now this one, they have the money especially for the top selling performance car 3 years running