View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 04:13 PM   #8
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by crc91 View Post
Lot of good suggestions so far guys keep em coming! Thanks for the list kaboom. So even if I change pads the v6 rotors are no
Good for track days? I'd really love to find some brembo take offs for somewhat cheap as I don't have 2-3k to spend on a big brake kit right now or the proper size rims for clearance. What would be your suggestion to upgrade the brakes?
You can find my posts in the LFX forums where I changed to Brmebo's and 1LE suspension. Makes the car fun as hell at the track. You should be able to find a used Brembo take off set for around $700. Well worth the upgrade.

At the very least change the brake fluid to Motul DOT4 and run with a better track brake pads....Hawks or something similar.

The great thing about these V6 cars is that almost all the SS parts can be bolted on. Suspension, brakes ect.
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote