View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Just Finished Dyno tune Motiva Made 410 hp 413 tq w/only Full Exhaust and Intake :)

Well as many of you know my car was running like shit and has been bogging and hesitating while driving around town. My car has been having this problem since my car was last tuned in California.

Yesterday I brought my car to Motiva to get it retuned. I had one of the greatest experiences of my life. Not only was the knowledge better than any other tuning shop I have ever been to, but they also have some great customer service and are super friendly people.

I remember why I wanted to use them if I were to ever go FI when I had a mustang tuned there in 2007.

Oh ya and I made 410hp and 413tq with just a full exhaust and intake. Thats around 5 more horsepower then I made from the last tuner. And he made more power through the band and gained 15 horsepower at top end. Also the car is running a lot safer now.

No wonder they fly Dave all the way around the world. No matter how much you're spending or how much horsepower you have, he will still take equal care of your car than anyone else's.

Dyno Sheet and video will follow
Attached Images

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback

Last edited by WiccaJew; 07-07-2011 at 01:21 PM.
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote