View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:47 AM   #1
thejoker1232

Drives: furture 1LT synergy green camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to thejoker1232
should i get a v6 or a v8

Hey camaro5 i don't know what to get when i do get my camaro. I am a college student but i will be graduating or close to graduating when i get the car so payments should not be a problem, I am going to be a nurse, but i want to go on after i get my associates degree in nursing in may 11', but plan to get my bachelors degree after i graduate and the drive to the school i would transfer to is probably 30-45 minutes. I will be working as a nurse while going to school and the drive to the hospital from my house is another 15-20minutes so i guess what i am saying is should i go for the v6 and the gas mileage and wait for the z/28 or should i get the v8 when in 2011 and have the power and the speed and everything to show off. the v8 looks bigger and has the hood and everything and i feel people will eventually be like "yeah its a camaro but it's just a v6 " and i am coming from a slow granny car so i dont know what 300hp feels like or if it could stay caught up with the mustang gt/s on the road or the challenger r/ts but idk i just dont know... lol.
thejoker1232 is offline   Reply With Quote