View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #117
Dropspeed
2013 Camaro SS1LECTSVZ28

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/1LE
Too funny. A guy buys a Mustang but hangs out on the Camaro forum. It is clearly not for the friends he has here.

Now I will say that in kneebraska he probably has a choice of shoveling cow poo or running his buddies modified diesal truck down highway 211 so a Mustang is a great choice.

He may have purchased it to pick up some corn feed females. And of course we all know chicks love Mustangs (because that is who drives most of them) .

Seriously Cody. The above added about as much value to this thread as you!

Back to tires, suspension, 1LE set-up ect. I have tracked my 1LE and then spoke with Aaron Link and Al Oppenheisur this past weekend about. I was happy with all of the responses and Insite I received as they where forthcoming about the why and why nots to do certain things to the car. I am confident in speaking with them and having my own background in roadracing and car prep that they are more than engineers but also enthusiasts.

The 1LE performs very well in stock form with the 285 all the way around. Add more power and toss on the 305. (If you are going to track it).

I will only agree with you on one point. I am not a fan of the way the clear cover intake looks even with its proven power increases :(

-Matt