Thread: G5.R
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 12:53 PM   #245
RayTheRat
Goofy old fart,salt racer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS: making progress!
I've followed this thread (and that little one that started out as relocating a few things under the hood) and I've seen Pfadt's name mentioned numerous times. I thought I'd post a photo of Aaron Pfadt leading George Smith (both in Corvettes, George is also a user of Pfadt products) and one of 'em taking different lines thru a turn (the Turn 5 hairpin at Miller Motorsports Park) in 2010. I was a track photographer there until sports car racing took a back seat to off-road stuff. I have no interest in that at all.

I can't remember if Aaron ever got any of my photos, but I sure enjoyed seeing him, George and J R Smith (no relation to George, but another Pfadt customer/sponsee) race.

There are a lotta road racing photos on my primary website: http://www.chevyasylum.com/Welcome.html (click on the Road Racing thumbnail, then select a year, then an event and so on) as well as other car stuff. I primarily do car shows and Land Speed Racing now. I've retired as a freelance photographer, but still shoot what I like.

Btw, I just finished doing a complete undercoating job on my 2010 2SSRS prior to racing it on the salt flats. Another wonna them "it started out as a little bitty thing..." deals. I'm just about ready to put it back together. I better hurry cuz I gotta have it on the trailer in 4 days. I'll post photos of that project in another thread.
Attached Images