View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #22
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk@VectorMotorsports View Post
We have unparalleled transmission support right now. Check the G8 forums, same transmission & same calibration and over 600 under our belt.

With our system you can return to stock any time you want. Also, you can have UNLIMITED calibrations for your car. Updates are free for as long as you own your car.

I saved the best for last, we have specific CAI calibrations for most every CAI on the market. There is no such thing as a generic CAI calibration. You tell us the CAI you have and we have a specific calibration for that exact one. Add headers, we have a specific calibration for ARH, Stainless Works & Kooks also. Decide to add one of our cam packages, we have a specific calibration for those also.

You can log data and check and clear codes. We have done all of the work for you through 100's of hours of dyno testing on multiple vehicles with most every combination of mods you can think of. This is all we do, ONLY late model GM vehicles. Period.
I'd like to consider your option. Seems like a more than fair deal.

I have Thorley LT's and Catback and a RotaFab CAI.....I'm in the middle of deciding on one of a few cams that aren't Vector MS branded.

I'll still be able to get updates and tweaks to my tune if I were to go with a Vector MS tune?? Even if my aftermarket add-ons are other brands?

For the life of my car...???

Why isn't everyone jumping on this??? Seems too good to be true.

-Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote