View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #14
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
The only noise I get is a satisfying mechanical click when the gears engage. Much shorter throws. I love mine. I would never go back to the stock shifter.
I'll never go back either, matter of fact I will be putting the "Hurst Equipped" emblem on mine (on the paint). Funny story there, I have spent a few days trying to figure out how to get the "dealer emblem" off the trunk where I wanted to put the Hurst Emblem and really put some thought into it, searched the threads, and decide I'd take it off like I took the bowtie off the back to install the "carbon fiber" one, grabbed my dental floss and headed out in the heat, and guess what no dealer emblem, came back in complaining it must have fallen off, WifeSS reminded me that I had asked Gary to take it off when he did our work, and I wasted all those brain cells on that (and they say alcohol only kills the weak ones). Good thing when the emblem gets here, one less thing to do.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote