View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #34
04Ram2500Hemi

Drives: 04 Ram 2500 & 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddydog View Post
Too far out to know for sure, but I would really like to make this work. I mentioned it to my wife yesterday and she was OK with it (thought it might make a nice little trip). Please keep me on your list as "Firm as can be for almost a year from now". : )

If you are going to front the money for the deposit, you might consider making it a "charity event". Fix the cost for the day somewhere where it takes only 20 or so attendees to break even and give any extra to a charity (rather than making the cost a moving target depending on how many come).

Rob
This is going to be kind of a selfish post but stick with me here. At 1pm today I was diagnosed with MS (I just turned 30 years old on October 10th). I think this would be a great event for all of us to get together and drive the piss out of our Camaro's and have a lot of fun, and just maybe do a little good for something that effects a lot of people. The good news for me is I was diagnosed very early, and my outlook is very good. Not everybody is as lucky as I am in this situation, so if we're going to go the charity side- I'm kind of hoping we could do the MS thing.
04Ram2500Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote