View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #36
GreyLS3SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Sorry to hear

Hemi I am sorry that you just got this news. I am all up for a charity event, I do the MDA fill th Boot every year and my kids and I typically do teh MDA camp every year, and don't a problem with doing something for MS. I know a couple of people who suffer from this disease. I can put the cost together for 20 cars and donate any thing over. It just depends on what day is good thats why I did a Thursday to keep the cost down. If we want to make this a go I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Ram2500Hemi View Post
This is going to be kind of a selfish post but stick with me here. At 1pm today I was diagnosed with MS (I just turned 30 years old on October 10th). I think this would be a great event for all of us to get together and drive the piss out of our Camaro's and have a lot of fun, and just maybe do a little good for something that effects a lot of people. The good news for me is I was diagnosed very early, and my outlook is very good. Not everybody is as lucky as I am in this situation, so if we're going to go the charity side- I'm kind of hoping we could do the MS thing.
GreyLS3SS is offline   Reply With Quote