View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #2672
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Well, better in the design. It dumps straight out. No bend, no turn. Same as if I just cut the exhaust off at the end of the header.

I'm going down to let them look at what I have.

But I'm not letting them start to butcher my whole set. If they fit right behind the headers by welding in the one spot then that's certainly what I'll do.

If they have to move them around, back further in the system or cut in multiple areas of the exhaust. I'll wait to see if noweeds will fit.

If the noweeds doesn't fit I'll THEN let them hack away at the exhaust OR drop the idea all together. Lot's of work for noise and 10 hp. LOL

except for the exhaust gas that still routes to the normal exhaust tube then has to stop and turn around before exiting the system. to me, a branch off (regular cutout), while not forcing every bit of exhaust out of only one port, offers the least resistance for the exhaust stream. yes, some exhaust still goes thru the normal path, but it isnt being pulled in then forced to turn around and exit.

But what do I know...
Attached Images

Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote